Learning Activities for Strike Days (5th and 7th July)
1. Write a character profile for one of the character’s in ‘Macbeth’. Don’t forget to include information on why you like or dislike this character.
2. Watch clips on BBC Teach related to ‘Macbeth’.
3. Write a book review on your current reading book or a book you have read recently. Would you recommend it to a friend or not? If not, why not?
4. Practice your spellings and/or tricky words. (Remember you can use Spelling Shed to help you.)
5. Practice your number bonds and/or times tables. (Remember to use Times Table Rock Stars.)
6. Ask an adult to help you do an experiment from any of the recent Learning Together Sheets on the Home Learning section of our website.
This term our Key Author is Shakespeare and we are looking at 'Macbeth' in our English lessons.