Nursery Busy Bees
Chickenwatch- We now have 3 chicks in the incubator and 2 that have been moved on to food, heat and water in the chick house.
Chickenwatch - Our first egg hatched around 6.15pm last night!
Some ideas to keep you busy during the snowy weather.
- Make marks in the snow and describe what they have written/drawn.
- Collect a bowl of snow or some icicles and time how long they take to melt.
- Count how many children you can see playing in the snow.
- Encourage your child to look out of your window and describe what they can see.
- Read books everyday.
- Remember to take lots of pictures of you and your family enjoying the snow and send them into our EYFS email address